Thursday, January 3, 2013

Shout out for Craftsy

Hey all!  I just found out about this website that teaches you how to do different crafty things--like sewing, cooking and cake decorating.  The classes are about $30-60 but you have unlimited access, so I thought if anyone was interested we could all go in on a class together.  The classes that I thought looked awesome were the Artisan Bread Making Class, Classic Croissants at Home and any of the cake decorating ones.  Check it out and let me know if you're interested!  Or if you don't want to pay, I'm sure I'll still take one and you can come visit and eat the fruits of my labor (:

http://www.craftsy.com/

1 comment:

  1. I might be interested. I'll look into it more. I would probably be interested in a cake decorating one, but I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete